Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Biotech Pure?
Our ingredients include:
- 100% natural organic essential oils for their amazing anti-bacterial, anti-viral or anti-fungal properties
- 100% organically-sourced seasonal vegetable ingredients such as sugar beet, turnips and carrots
- surfactant derived from copra (coconut oil)
- surfactant derived from castor oil (castor bean)
- Purified water
Our products are produced right here in Australia, from European formulations and using the highest quality natural ingredients from around the world, our products are truly pure.
What makes a cleaning product natural?
What is different about your products?
How is the way you formulate your products different from your competitors?
What makes Biotech Pure different?
Are essential oils dangerous?
Do your odour products mask smells?
Are all Biotech Pure products organic?
What products have synthetic ingredients and what purpose do they provide?
- Tripure Glass & Stainless Steel Cleaner has plant based ingredients plus a small amount of isopropyl alcohol to prevent streaking
- Tripure Air Disinfectant has plant based ingredients plus contains isopropyl alcohol to kill bacteria
- Tripure Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser has plant based ingredients plus low levels of synthetic ingredients to kill bacteria
- Tripure Grease & Heavy Duty cleaner has a very small amount of isopropyl alcohol to improve the grease cutting performance
Do your products contain chemicals?
Why do I need to mix your concentrates with water?
How much water do I need to add to your concentrates?
I’ve seen some companies claiming their products are safe enough to drink. Are yours?
Who is Tripure?
Are you an Australian company?
How long have you been in business?
Where are your products made?
What’s wrong with the chlorine bleach my mother has used for years?
Why do Tripure products have safety warnings?
Under the regulations, the manufacturer and importer of hazardous chemicals have a duty to correctly classify a chemical before the chemical is supplied to a workplace.
Even natural ingredients such as essential oils are considered to be a chemical under the legislation.
Why don’t all products have safety warnings?
But these warnings make the product look dangerous
The majority of the warning are preventative warnings that will apply to all products classified as chemicals, as per the example below:
Precautionary statement – General: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Precautionary Statement – Prevention: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. First Aid: Inhalation: If inhaled, remove affected person from contaminated area. Keep at rest until recovered. If symptoms persist seek medical attention. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Wash out mouth thoroughly with water. Seek immediate medical attention. Skin: Wash affected area thoroughly with soap and water. If symptoms develop seek medical attention. Eye contact: If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Remove contact lenses. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention. For advice in an emergency, contact the Poisons Information Centre 131 126. Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet.
All products supplied to workplaces must have warnings like these on product labels from 1 January 2017
You claim your products are organic?
What is the shelf life of your products?
At Tripure, we take our customers’ privacy and security seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
The kinds of information we collect and hold
Depending on the activity, Tripure may collect and hold a range of different information about you. This could include:
- Individually identifiable information:
- Your name;
- Contact details;
- Details of your history of preference;
- Your email address; and
- Other personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services or offers.
- Non-identifiable information:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to the Biome website;
- The pages you visit our website, and the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the website and services and products we offer to you. This data will not be used in any other way.
How we collect your information
We may collect your information including your email address in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, including but not limited to when you:
- Browse our site;
- Make a purchase from us online;
- Contact our customer service team;
- Interact with us on social media.
- From third parties
How we hold your personal information
We may store your personal information in electronic or hard copy format, in facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take the privacy and security of your personal information very seriously and we use a number of procedures and processes to ensure the security and integrity of your personal information.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology product to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed.
We don’t keep details of your credit card information, including the security code (or CCV number) that you need to provide in order to complete your order using a credit card.
When you use your credit card with us you can be assured that you are protected against the misuse of your credit card details. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that all your information is safely encrypted when it is transmitted. The padlock symbol in the bottom right corner of your screen shows the pages that are protected by the secure connection. We do not store any credit card details once your transaction is completed – each time you go to Checkout, you will enter your credit card details.
How we use your information
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- To provide products to you;
- To communicate with you about products, special offers, and other activities that might interest you;
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- To create orders, transaction records, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- To provide you with better customer services;
- To perform research and analysis; and
- To carry out administration, marketing
When we disclose your information
We engage a range of third parties to provide services and provide business support functions for us. Some of those third parties need access to your personal information in order to provide the services or perform the functions we require. We may disclose your information to these third parties to assist us in providing products you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers. When we share your personal information with third party service providers, they will be contractually bound to use the information only for the purposes of providing the services required.
Copyright & Disclaimer
All content, including site design, text, graphics and images are the property of Biotech Pure Pty Ltd protected by Australian copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All products are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is fit for purpose or use. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, shall have no liability to any entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this site. We reserve the right to correct and amend inaccurate information and are not bound in any way through the publication of incorrect information to honour or commit to obligations as a result of those inaccuracies. The information contained on our site is general in nature and is not an endorsement of any particular product.
Terms and Conditions.
Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All weights, measures and similar descriptions are as close to stated as possible. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site.
Getting your Tripure products to you as soon as possible is our mission. We work hard to ensure your order is dispatched and delivered with a sense of great urgency, if there is any reason for a hold up we will contact you straight away and let you know.
Orders placed will be processed within standard working hours Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm AEST (excluding public holidays).
Deliveries in Australia are by Australian Post. Please allow for up to 3-10 working days for delivery.
To make the process easy follow these steps.
Contact us to initiate the exchange. Be sure to list the following:
Your original order and the item you’d like to exchange;
The specific item you’d like to receive in return
We will send you an invoice for reasonable expenses incurred in shipping and processing.
When we know which item you would like in return, and the invoice for shipping and processing is paid, we will tell you where to send the item.
Repackage the item and send it back to us.
Once your returned item is received, your exchange item will be processed for shipping. We will ship your new item.
Contact us to initiate the exchange. Be sure to list the following:
Your original order and the item you’d like to return.
Once your returned product is received by us unopened, in original condition, intact and in original packaging with purchase receipt. For returns within 30 days, the refund will be processed according to your original method of payment, or through PayPal.
To do a Return or Exchange, please contact us via the contact page.
For all Returns and Exchanges please note the following guidelines:
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return product
- Tripure is not responsible for any missing packages
- When shipping your return, please ensure you use a trackable carrier & request an insurance policy equal to the value of your return.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery on packages received without a Return Authorization
- All return and exchange requests must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase may be required to validate a return or exchange
- Refunds will only be applied to the original card used for purchase
- All returned merchandise must be in new and original condition
- Custom merchandise is not eligible for a refund or exchange. All sales are final.
- Merchandise returned that is not in new original condition will not be eligible for exchange or return.
- Promotional, sample or assorted sale product purchases will not be eligible for refund or exchange. All sales are final.
- Once your return is received, please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Credit card refunds are dependent on each customer’s bank. Typically the refund will show anywhere from 3-7 days after processing.
When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.